NINGBO VOICE BIOCHEMIC CO. LTD
Anticholinergics/antimuscarinics: Many drugs have anticholinergic effects; concomitant use of two or more such drugs can increases side-effects such as dry mouth, urine retention and constipation; concomitant use can also lead to confusion in the elderly.Anticholinergic (antimuscarinic) side-effects may be intensified by concomitant use of hyoscine with drugs such as tricyclic and tetracyclic antidepressants, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), antihistamines, quinidine, amantadine, antipsychotics (e.g. phenothiazines, butyrophenones, clozapine), disopyramide and other anticholinergics (e.g. tiotropium, ipratropium, atropine-like compounds) may be intensified by hyoscine.
• Nitrates: Reduced effect of sub-lingual nitrates (failure to dissolve under the tongue due to dry mouth).
• Beta-adrenergic agents: The tachycardic effects of beta-adrenergic agents maybe enhanced by hyoscine.
• Metoclopramide and Domperidone – Dopamine antagonist: Although hyoscine is not indicated for gastrointestinal treatment, concomitant treatment with dopamine antagonists such as metoclopramide or domperidone may result in diminution of the effects of both drugs on the gastrointestinal tract.
• Dopaminergics: Hyoscine may reduce absorption of levopdopa
• Alcohol: Patients should be advised to avoid alcohol prior to having any procedure which requires administration of hyoscine as an increased sedative effect has been reported when hyoscine is given with alcohol.
• Parasympathomimetics: Hyoscine antagonises the effects of parasympathomimeticsLooking for ideal Hyoscine Butylbromide Injection Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Hyoscine 20 Mg/ml Solution for Injection are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Hyoscine 20 Mg/ml Solution. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.